Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The 5 things I have Learned from the Interns

5. Deep concentration on you tube videos....

4. Give Angela coffee and she is as crazy as me!! (Poor Isaiah might need a padded cell if the internship
    went any longer)

3. How to antique jewelry and thrifty shopping (from Angela)

2. There is a school that specializes in dub step and electronic music ( learned from DJ Isaiah)

1.  Random thoughts on facebook draw the most  traffic.aka... color of your pants plus the last thing you ate!
______________________________________________________________________

I am truly going to miss Angela & Isaiah. They are two of the coolest, most appreciative kids I know! I wish you both tons of success. Watch out world for Isaiah on the ones and twos and rising to be one of the coolest DJ's around... and watch out world for stylish, awesome Angela who will succeed at whatever she plans to do!!  ( ...tears of joy)

Mauwahhh.... I will miss you both !
Caffeine crazy #1




No comments:

Post a Comment